Research Institute for Health Sciences (RIHS), Walailak University has been calling for a proposal to obtain Full Proposal Grant 2022. The main goal is to develop the multidisciplinary research proposal in order to reach more funding opportunities from external sources. The brief eligibility criteria are listed as follows.
- Eligible Grantee: Dean of a school, director of an institute, or head of a department who takes responsibility as the research program director
- Proposal Specifications:
- The concept concerns national issues
- The proposal has to be proposed for a grant to external funding sources
- The proposal must include at least 3 sub-projects
- The proposal is an integrated research with a multidisciplinary collaboration.
- Project Period lasts less than 6 months
Applicants has to submit a concept paper via DOMS by September 20, 2022
Download the full details together with the concept paper via shorturl.at/loNRV
For any inquiries, please contact:
Miss Nantika Chanvitan
Administrative Officer, Research Institute for Health Sciences